Social Media Generation Social Media Generation

Well animated with a good point of view. But the irony with the links at the end of the animation to make me go and like your facebook page? I had to laugh!

You showed one dark side of the social media websites which is pretty much the only one cause there's no real good side that is important for mankind. (The only good side is it makes people remember about you so they go and watch your newest stuff. And it also makes the website owners rich..)

Anyways, well animated, good voice and good music. The whole thing fits well together! Bravo!

KONY2012 KONY2012

I saw it first on youtube.
Well done! :D

Earth Taken Earth Taken

Nice graphics with a little too short and typical story. I prefer to walk with the aswd buttons but that's personal taste I guess. I didn't like the jump animation it looked weird.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! You can change the control setup to WASD from the options menu. Hehe sorry you didn't like the jumping animation :P

Exit Path Exit Path

Run!

I've played for a long time not such a good game! The Story is great and the music fits well! It never gets boring even if you play it again and again(especially in the multiplayer modus)! I like the handwares and headwares you can get! They're funny and so not all players look the same, there is more diversity. The design of the menu in the second game is better but the story is not that good, it's too identical to the first game. It was not like a continuation.

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

Well done!

+Very nice graphics!
+Very nice music!

-Always same background(you could even just change the colour!)/music.

I want to give 10 (even only for the music) but it gets boring after 5-10 min.